PT. Bamboo Pure
Do you thrive on challenges and opportunities that aren't available in your organization?
Are you looking for the opportunity to work in an organization where you can help to build out the Marketing area of a firm, with your knowledge and skills?
Working with us will challenge your creativity, be an entirely new experience, freedom of thought and creation, an ongoing adventure.
PT Bamboo Pure is a team of designers and builders who aspire to make the most of bamboo and local talented craftspeople and young minds. We believe that bamboo’s potential is underestimated. It should be used to house many more people, especially in the tropics. We work hard to draw out beauty from this abundant wild grass. The traditional Balinese craftsmen work closely with our designers to develop a balance of ancient and new ideas. It also takes significant modern engineering to create original bamboo structures that meet our highest standards.
- Management sales pipeline and responsible for identifying and closing new business opportunities
- Manage all communications and leads from email and provide initial qualification process, follow up, and devise strategy to capitalize on opportunity
- Coordination of site visits, client meetings, accommodation options, and follow up meetings both at office and external locations (including developing relationships with client PA's)
- Obtaining and sharing all client and project information (Project Brief, Fee Proposal, Client Communications, etc) to design team to commence design process
- Communicating and strategizing with Senior Architects on Design Timeline and Design Fee Proposal
- Provide guidance for clients of how construction and design projects, and communicate clearly and effectively to bring their knowledge up to speed
- Manage and communicate effectively when providing Design Fee Proposal in order to secure new opportunities
- Preparation of NDA's, Consultancy Agreements, Formal Fee Proposals and responsible for execution of documents and guiding all clients through process in informative and clear way
- ADDITIONAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Expert communicator with high attention to detail and a passion for working with a team
- Capable of prioritizing and handling multiple projects simultaneously, under tight time constraints
- Takes initiative and works well independently
- Minimum have 3 – 5 years international’s marketing experience
- Must speak and write fluent English At PT. Bamboo Pure, we don't just want to work for a good company; we want you to help us build a great one!
Please send resume, and cover letter stating why you should be considered for and exciting career with PT. Bamboo Pure to email@example.com
PT. Bamboo Pure is an Equal Opportunity Employer. PT. Bamboo Pure does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.